Sunday, June 28, 2009

Retreat

Hello Readers, (You select group, you!)

Starting tomorrow, (Mon. 6-29), I will be taking sort of a "virtual silent retreat", if you will. I will not be posting on this blog, and I will not be commenting on other blogs. I will, however, still be following blogs.

It's becoming clear to me that what I would call "excessive talk" is a real stumbling-block in my experience.

However, I have to talk every day. My job necessitates that I talk. If I don't chat with my neighbors, there will be problems.

So the best I can do is ix-nay on the iscretionary-day alk-tay.

My intention is to zip my lips for the next 3 months or so.

Feel free to leave comments--I will read and most likely respond upon my return.

I will miss you all, and I will miss my blah-blah-blah, but this is going to be really good for me.

I'll let you know how it goes when I come back.

5 comments:

  1. Feel you on the inside, Beauty.

    <3~*^*~*^*~*^*~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have to be there to be there :-)

    Have a peace filled voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a suggestion, but perhaps when you come back, you may consider changing the heading of your blog from 'Ruth Trying Truth' to something more befitting like,
    'The Radiance Of Ruths' Truth' or
    'Ruths' Radiant Truth' just feels more apropos.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking it to make sure you know... you're not forgotten. We'll be here when you come back from your blogcation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! Just wondered how you were doing and thought I'd poke my head in in case I'd somehow missed your return. Be well!

    ReplyDelete