Monday, January 26, 2009

The Interview Game--5 Questions

An interview game has been circulating online, and I've decided to be a part of it. Basically, you agree to be interviewed by a fellow blogger. Your answers are published on your blog and theirs. And in turn, you agree to interview anyone who would like to be interviewed by you. Sounds like fun, right?

I am going to post my own interview questions and answers, along with a link to the interviewer's blog tomorrow. I know, the suspense is killing you!

But, because the rules can be a little confusing (they were to me anyhow), I'm posting this to kind of prime the pump, so to speak.

THE INTERVIEW RULES
1. E-MAIL ME saying: "Interview Me".
2. Provide a link to your blog/website in the e-mail.
3. I will e-mail you five questions of my choice.
4. You e-mail me your answers, and let me know when you are going to post the interview on your website/blog.
5. You post the interview on your blog/website the agreed upon day {with a link back to my blog}.
6. I will post your interview the same day (with a link to your website/blog).
7. You should also post these rules, along with an offer to interview anyone else who e-mails you wanting to be interviewed.
8. Anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog/website.
9. It would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger.

Rule #6 is optional when posting rules on your own website/blog. (What I mean is this: If you think that an overwhelming amount of people might want you to interview them, you do not have to commit to posting all those interviews on your blog. However, the interviewees DO have to post your interview with them, plus a link to your website/blog. Hope this makes sense.)

So, what do you say? I hope many of you get in on the game. And look for my interview and a link to my interviewer's website tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment